Understanding Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
I’m Lonnie Tuttle-Williams, and I’m a cancer survivor
That may sound like a funny title, and you are probably saying to yourself, “Eww! Of course I remember to brush my teeth!”
The reason for my post is that while I was undergoing chemotherapy, and fighting for a life that was likely to be cut way too short, taking care of my teeth was the last thing on my mind. And, apparently, it also wasn’t a concern of my doctors.
While I was going thro…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
It is easier to keep down small amounts of food when you are nauseated than a large amounts, even when you feel really hungry.