Understanding Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
I’m Carol Urban, and I’m a cancer survivor
On the day before my 45th birthday, I sat in my primary doctor’s office. I was there because I felt there was something wrong. I’d been experiencing almost constant diarrhea for more than six months and knew the symptoms of colon cancer.
I went for blood tests, stool and bowel tests, bowel x-rays and finally, after some discussion, given the authorization to see a gastroenterologist. A month…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eat small meals throughout the day instead of large ones to better manage nausea. Avoid your favorite foods too so when you are feeling better you don't have a negative association with your favorite foods.