Small Intestine Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Small Intestine Cancer Articles
- General Information About Small Intestine Cancer
- Stages of Small Intestine Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Small Intestine Adenocarcinoma
- Treatment of Small Intestine Leiomyosarcoma
- Treatment of Recurrent Small Intestine Cancer
- To Learn More About Small Intestine Cancer
- more Small Intestine Cancer articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Creating a treatment record summary
Creating a treatment record summary of all your treatments can help you coordinate your care between different doctors. You can create a treatment record on Navigating Cancer and then print it off to share with your physicians.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.