Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Articles
- General Information About Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- Stages of Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors and Neoplasia
- Recurrent and Resistant Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- To Learn More About Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- more Gestational Trophoblastic Disease articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Track your health
A cancer diagnosis is overwhelming. Keeping track of how you're feeling and your side effects can help you patterns that emerge and can help you anticipate and plan accordingly. More importantly, you will be able to communicate how you are feeling to your healthcare team so they can help you manage your care.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.