Myelodysplastic Syndrome Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Articles
- General Information About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- To Learn More About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Myelodysplastic Syndrome articles...
Helpful Myelodysplastic Syndrome Links
Recent Myelodysplastic Syndrome Discussions
While on Velcade I had no appetite and food seriously made me gag.
In 4 months I lost 85 lbs. Not complaining about that at all! Dr. took me off Velcade. I was taking Revlimid and Dexamethasone as well. Symptoms eased up over the following few months.
Now I am on the 2… Read more…
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Groups
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Herbs for Breast Cancer
Diets that included rosemary, sage, basil, and grapeseed extract reduced levels of free radicals; compounds that promote abnormal cell growth, in breast cancer patients.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.