Myelodysplastic Syndrome Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Articles
- General Information About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- To Learn More About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Myelodysplastic Syndrome articles...
Helpful Myelodysplastic Syndrome Links
Recent Myelodysplastic Syndrome Discussions
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Groups
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Flavonoids for Smokers
Flavonoids are antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables. Higher flavonoid intake was associated with reduced lung cancer incidence among former and current smokers.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.