Urethral Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Urethral Cancer Articles
- General Information About Urethral Cancer
- Stages of Urethral Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Distal Urethral Cancer
- Treatment of Proximal Urethral Cancer
- Treatment of Urethral Cancer that Forms with Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic or Recurrent Urethral Cancer
- To Learn More About Urethral Cancer
- more Urethral Cancer articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Track your health
A cancer diagnosis is overwhelming. Keeping track of how you're feeling and your side effects can help you patterns that emerge and can help you anticipate and plan accordingly. More importantly, you will be able to communicate how you are feeling to your healthcare team so they can help you manage your care.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.