Urethral Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Urethral Cancer Articles
- General Information About Urethral Cancer
- Stages of Urethral Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Distal Urethral Cancer
- Treatment of Proximal Urethral Cancer
- Treatment of Urethral Cancer that Forms with Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic or Recurrent Urethral Cancer
- To Learn More About Urethral Cancer
- more Urethral Cancer articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your white blood counts
White blood cells help you fight bacteria and viruses so having enough white blood cells are important during cancer therapy. Know your counts and monitor your symptoms so you can partner more closely with your physician.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.