Pituitary Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Pituitary Tumors Articles
- General Information About Pituitary Tumors
- Stages of Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Non-functioning Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Prolactin-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of ACTH-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Growth Hormone–Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone–Producing Tumors
- Treatment of Pituitary Carcinomas
- Treatment of Recurrent Pituitary Tumors
- To Learn More About Pituitary Tumors
- more Pituitary Tumors articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understanding your financial responsibility
Most providers of cancer care understand that patients have concerns about the costs of care. A social worker or financial counselor may be able to help you understand your insurance coverage and help you find further assistance, including financial aid if you are eligible. Many providers will work with patients to set up a monthly payment plan.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.