Gallbladder Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Gallbladder Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gallbladder Cancer
- Stages of Gallbladder Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Localized and Locally Advanced Gallbladder Cancer
- Treatment of Unresectable, Metastatic, or Recurrent Gallbladder Cancer
- To Learn More About Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Gallbladder Cancer articles...
Helpful Gallbladder Cancer Links
Recent Gallbladder Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.