Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Melanoma
- Stages of Melanoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Melanoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage II Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Can Be Removed By Surgery
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, Stage IV Melanoma, and Recurrent Melanoma
- To Learn More About Melanoma
- Melanoma Chemotherapy Treatments
- Melanoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Melanoma articles...
Helpful Melanoma Links
Recent Melanoma Discussions
Melanoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Goat Cheese for Cancer Protection
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) found in the milk of grass-eating animals such as cattle, sheep, and goats may protect against many forms of cancer.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.