Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Melanoma
- Stages of Melanoma
- Recurrent Melanoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- To Learn More About Melanoma
- Melanoma Chemotherapy Treatments
- Melanoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Melanoma articles...
Helpful Melanoma Links
Recent Melanoma Discussions
Melanoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Caregivers need help too
A cancer diagnosis affects the entire family and adds stress, especially to the primary carefivers. Accepting help with meais or chores from neighbors or friends can go a long way in preventing cancer burnout.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.