Hypopharyngeal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Hypopharyngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Stages of Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Recurrent Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent and Metastatic Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- To Learn More About Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- more Hypopharyngeal Cancer articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.