Stomach Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Stomach Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gastric Cancer
- Stages of Gastric Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Gastric Cancer
- Treatment of Stages II and III Gastric Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Gastric Cancer, Gastric Cancer That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, and Recurrent Gastric Cancer
- To Learn More About Gastric Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Stomach Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Stomach Cancer articles...
Helpful Stomach Cancer Links
Recent Stomach Cancer Discussions
Stomach Cancer Groups
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Exercise is good for you
Recent data suggests that people who maintain some physical exercise during treatment not only cope better, but may also live longer. Talk to your doctor about the program that may be best for you!
Stomach Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.