Head and Neck Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Head and Neck Cancer Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Erbitux chemotherapy
- Erbitux + radiation chemotherapy
- Ethyol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + cisplatin chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Head and Neck Cancer articles...
Helpful Head and Neck Cancer Links
Recent Head and Neck Cancer Discussions
I had two surgeries and had a very difficult time recovering. Out of 14 weeks I spent 11 in the hospital. As a result I have just now begun chemo this week and start radiation next week. I have 7 weeks of
chemo one day a week and 7 weeks of radiation 5 days a week. So far the worst part was being fitted for the helmet t… Read more…
Head and Neck Cancer Groups
Head and Neck Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eating on your treatment days
Avoid eating your favorite foods on treatment days. This way, you can enjoy the foods, and they won't remind you of something upsetting.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Head and Neck Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.