Treating Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
Everything changed with the beginning of the “Great Recession” in 2008. The job I loved turned into a nightmare of micro-management and negativity. From attending one mandatory meeting and calling in to one conference call a week, all salesmen now had to attend meetings three to four times a week along with two to three weekly conference calls. I wore out the speed dial function on my cel… Read more…Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Get the facts about your cancer diagnosis
Try to obtain as much basic and useful information as possible about your cancer diagnosis. Consider bringing a friend or family member with you to your first few doctor appointments. Wite down your questions and concerns beforehand and bring them with you. Sign up today to use the Prepare for Doctor Visit to help you with the questions to ask!