Treating Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
The Navigating Care Library includes articles about cancer, chemotherapy regimens and drugs from the the National Cancer Institute and other experts.
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
Tips & Suggestions
Raisins for Digestion
Two servings of raisins per day favorably shifted fecal bile acid composition, indicating a reduced risk of colon cancer.