Treating Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Recurrent Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
I am living with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma stage 2A
I have just been recently diagnosed with Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (diffuse large B-cell) stage 2 on January 5th, 2011 and had my first chemo on Feb 23rd, 2011.
I tolerated my first treatment well, besides having a bit of nausea and change in taste. During my treatment I was feeling optimistic and visualized, how the chemo cocktail is attacking the cancer cells and how the treatment is shrinking …
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Garlic and Carcinogens
Strong-smelling sulfur compounds in garlic may inhibit tumor growth in colon, lung, breast and liver cancer by inducing apoptosis (cell death) in cancerous cells.