Hairy Cell Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Hairy Cell Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Stages of Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Relapsed or Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia
- To Learn More About Hairy Cell Leukemia
- more Hairy Cell Leukemia articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.