Hairy Cell Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Hairy Cell Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Stages of Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Relapsed or Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia
- To Learn More About Hairy Cell Leukemia
- more Hairy Cell Leukemia articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Let friends and family help you
Often friends and family can run errands, provide transportation, prepare meals and help you with household chores. Learn to accept their help. Accepting help gives those who care about you a sense of making a contribution at a difficult time. Use the needs calendar on Navigating Cancer to ask for the help you need and your supporters can sign up without the burden of sheduling phone calls and coordination.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.