Rectal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Rectal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Rectal Cancer
- Stages of Rectal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Stages II and III Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Rectal Cancer
- To Learn More About Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Rectal Cancer articles...
Helpful Rectal Cancer Links
Tips & Suggestions
Strong-Smelling Onions are Good for You
Red and yellow onions are allium vegetables and contain antioxidants. Allium vegetable consumption is consistently associated with a reduced risk of cancer.
Rectal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.