Thyroid Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Thyroid Cancer Articles
- General Information About Thyroid Cancer
- Stages of Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stages I, II, and III Papillary and Follicular Thyroid Cancer (Localized/Regional)
- Treatment of Stage IV Papillary and Follicular Thyroid Cancer (Metastatic)
- Treatment of Recurrent Papillary and Follicular Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment of Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment of Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer
- To Learn More About Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Thyroid Cancer articles...
Helpful Thyroid Cancer Links
Recent Thyroid Cancer Discussions
Thyroid Cancer Groups
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eat small meals throughout the day instead of large ones to better manage nausea. Avoid your favorite foods too so when you are feeling better you don't have a negative association with your favorite foods.
Thyroid Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.