Monitoring Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
I’m Marika, and I support people with cancer.
I know someone battling cancer right now – an uncle who isn’t really an uncle – but I’m closer with his daughter; we grew up together and consider each other ‘soul twins.’ While supporting him in this life adventure is important, he has a lot of people on his care team, plus a ton of friends and family who are at his side; I know he’s not wanting for love or support.
His daughter needs a lo…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Fish Oil for Cancer
Including omega-3 fatty acids in your diet by eating fish or taking fish oil supplements is linked to a reduced risk of developing many types of cancer.