Monitoring Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
I’m Carol Urban, and I’m a cancer survivor
I’m a colon cancer survivor of four years. Diagnosed Stage III at age 45. Long and bumpy road in that department. Follow up twice a year with oncologist and finally hit the once a year PET scan list. Most recent scan in September was clear except for bright spots on right ovary and endometrial area. Advised to follow up with my gynecologist, which I did.
Today was my post-op visit after the …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Zinc Reduces Inflammation
Studies have found that people over the age of 55 can benefit from zinc supplements, which reduce inflammation.