Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Retinoblastoma
- Stages of Retinoblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Unilateral, Bilateral, and Cavitary Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Extraocular Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Progressive or Recurrent Retinoblastoma
- To Learn More About Childhood Cancer
- more Retinoblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.