Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
For information about the treatments listed below, see the Treatment Option Overview section.
Treatment of stage III colon cancer may include the following:
- Resection and anastomosis which may be followed by chemotherapy.
- Clinical trials of new chemotherapy regimens after surgery.
Use our clinical trial search to find NCI-supported cancer clinical trials that are accepting patients. You can search for trials based on the type of cancer, the age of the patient, and where the trials are being done. General information about clinical trials is also available.
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
See Expert Resources
Specific Facts for Your Diagnosis
Learn about treatment options and managing side effects from experts. Start now!
Get Support on Your Cancer Journey
Connect with thousands of members with your diagnosis and learn from their experiences. Start now!