Understanding Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (High-grade Dysplasia)
- Treatment of Stage I Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
No matter where you are in your cancer experience, if who you know yourself to be and love is alive and present, then you too are a survivor.
I am so grateful for all of your emails and blog comments. Many times, the simplest message from someone I least expect to hear from can turn my day around. If you can imagine yourself in my shoes… Well that’s a start right there. I never was able to do that.
Prior to my diagnosis, I would hear that someone I loved had cancer and I would do my best to imagine what it was like – usually how…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Modalert may be taken with or without meals. It is recommended to take this medication at the same time each day to maintain a constant blood level. Take the missed d… Read more…
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eat small meals throughout the day instead of large ones to better manage nausea. Avoid your favorite foods too so when you are feeling better you don't have a negative association with your favorite foods.