Understanding Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
I’m Lonnie Tuttle-Williams, and I’m a cancer survivor
That may sound like a funny title, and you are probably saying to yourself, “Eww! Of course I remember to brush my teeth!”
The reason for my post is that while I was undergoing chemotherapy, and fighting for a life that was likely to be cut way too short, taking care of my teeth was the last thing on my mind. And, apparently, it also wasn’t a concern of my doctors.
While I was going thro…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
The Importance of Comfortability During Conventional Cancer Treatments: Dealing With Depression and Stress
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Antioxidants in Fruit Juices
Fresh juices from apples, oranges, grapes, peaches, plums, kiwis, and melons contain antioxidants that can protect cells from oxidative stress; this may lower the risk of cancer and arthritis.