Understanding Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (High-grade Dysplasia)
- Treatment of Stage I Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
Our son, Michael and their son, Daniel were becoming good buds. I warned Karen, that by this time, Michael and Daniel had probably tied up their Sunday school teacher with jump ropes and were filling their faces with animal crackers and apple juice confiscated from the snack cabinet. I volunteered to run over, grab our little munchkin, and meet her and our girls at our car. So I no… Read more…Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Let friends and family help you
Often friends and family can run errands, provide transportation, prepare meals and help you with household chores. Learn to accept their help. Accepting help gives those who care about you a sense of making a contribution at a difficult time. Use the needs calendar on Navigating Cancer to ask for the help you need and your supporters can sign up without the burden of sheduling phone calls and coordination.