Treating Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
Esophageal Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Leucovorin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Taxol + radiation chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Captosar chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Esophageal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
My first meeting with Bill was on Monday, January 10th at the Cancer Care Center just west of the Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon. While shaving I smiled with anticipation. I finally had a project, something I believed was important not only to help build up the body of Christ but also with the expectation of renewing a relationship with an old friend.
Bill pulled into my driveway…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
I wore two of them (one on each pressure point) to my chemo sessions and wore them for about 2 days afterwards. (If I took them off too early, I felt the difference and put them back on.)
They are said to be good for morning sic… Read more…
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Exercise is good for you
Many research studies show that exercise can help people with cancer to feel better on many levels. Exercising for just 10 minutes a day can reduce your fatigue, stimulate your immune system, and nourish your body, mind and spirit!
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!