Treating Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
Esophageal Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Leucovorin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Taxol + radiation chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Captosar chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Esophageal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
No matter where you are in your cancer experience, if who you know yourself to be and love is alive and present, then you too are a survivor.
I’m amazed at what has happened since March 27, 2007, the day I was diagnosed. It has been a week short of 35-months since I was diagnosed. And May 11, 2007 was the last day I worked before my treatment began which means it’s been 33-months since I last worked.
So, when I was offered a position managing a couple senior communities with my former employer, it was amazing what came up for me. …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Managing chemo brain
Write down important information, make daily "to do" lists, lighten your work load if possible, and get enough rest and eat as healthy as possible will help you better cope with chemo brain
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!