Monitoring Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
No matter where you are in your cancer experience, if who you know yourself to be and love is alive and present, then you too are a survivor.
I am so grateful for all of your emails and blog comments. Many times, the simplest message from someone I least expect to hear from can turn my day around. If you can imagine yourself in my shoes… Well that’s a start right there. I never was able to do that.
Prior to my diagnosis, I would hear that someone I loved had cancer and I would do my best to imagine what it was like – usually how…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Exercise is good for you
Recent data suggests that people who maintain some physical exercise during treatment not only cope better, but may also live longer. Talk to your doctor about the program that may be best for you!