Monitoring Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
No matter where you are in your cancer experience, if who you know yourself to be and love is alive and present, then you too are a survivor.
I’m amazed at what has happened since March 27, 2007, the day I was diagnosed. It has been a week short of 35-months since I was diagnosed. And May 11, 2007 was the last day I worked before my treatment began which means it’s been 33-months since I last worked.
So, when I was offered a position managing a couple senior communities with my former employer, it was amazing what came up for me. …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Selenium and Cancer Prevention
In a study where men took 200 micrograms of the trace mineral selenium for 4 years, selenium reduced the risk of prostate cancer by 63%, colon cancer by 58%, and lung cancer by 46%.