Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Stages of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Relapsed Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- To Learn More About Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Chemotherapy Treatments
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- Bosulif (bosutinib)
- Busulfex Injection (busulfan injection)
- CytosarU (cytarabine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Droxia (hydroxyurea)
- Iclusig (ponatinib)
- Mustargen (mechlorethamine)
- Myleran (busulfan)
- Sprycel (dasatinib)
- Synribo (omacetaxine injection)
- more Chronic Myeloid Leukemia articles...
Helpful Chronic Myeloid Links
Recent Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Discussions
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Groups
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.