Acute Myeloid Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Stages of Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- To Learn More About Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cancer
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Cerubidine (daunorubicin)
- CytosarU (cytarabine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Daurismo (glasdegib)
- Elspar (asparaginase)
- Idamycin PFS (idarubicin)
- Idhifa (enasidenib)
- Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin injection)
- Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Prednisone Intensol (prednisone)
- Rydapt (midostaurin)
- Tabloid (thioguanine)
- Tibsovo (ivosidenib)
- Vyxeos (daunorubicin and cytarabine lipid complex injection)
- Xospata (gilteritinib)
- more Acute Myeloid Leukemia articles...
Helpful Acute Myeloid Links
Recent Acute Myeloid Leukemia Discussions
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Groups
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Get the facts about your cancer diagnosis
Try to obtain as much basic and useful information as possible about your cancer diagnosis. Consider bringing a friend or family member with you to your first few doctor appointments. Wite down your questions and concerns beforehand and bring them with you. Sign up today to use the Prepare for Doctor Visit to help you with the questions to ask!
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.