Acute Myeloid Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Stages of Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- To Learn More About Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cancer
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Cerubidine (daunorubicin)
- CytosarU (cytarabine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Daurismo (glasdegib)
- Elspar (asparaginase)
- Idamycin PFS (idarubicin)
- Idhifa (enasidenib)
- Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin injection)
- Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Prednisone Intensol (prednisone)
- Rydapt (midostaurin)
- Tabloid (thioguanine)
- Tibsovo (ivosidenib)
- Vyxeos (daunorubicin and cytarabine lipid complex injection)
- Xospata (gilteritinib)
- more Acute Myeloid Leukemia articles...
Helpful Acute Myeloid Links
Recent Acute Myeloid Leukemia Discussions
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Groups
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.