Treating Head and Neck Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Head and Neck Cancer Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Erbitux chemotherapy
- Erbitux + radiation chemotherapy
- Ethyol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + cisplatin chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Head and Neck Cancer articles...
Helpful Head and Neck Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
“Regarding the boat,” Bill continued. “I had a set of prints from an architect I found on the back pages of a boat magazine. I ordered a set of them and when they arrived I was very disappointed. The prints were not as professional in quality as I was used to when I worked in the steel trade as a fabricator.”
I relaxed back into my chair and asked, “What exactly did you do as a fabricator?”…
Recent Head and Neck Cancer Discussions
I wore two of them (one on each pressure point) to my chemo sessions and wore them for about 2 days afterwards. (If I took them off too early, I felt the difference and put them back on.)
They are said to be good for morning sic… Read more…
Head and Neck Cancer Groups
Head and Neck Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Broccoli is an Important Source of Antioxidants
Broccoli is a gold mine of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including the phytochemical sulforaphane, which has the potential to inhibit cancer growth.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!