Treating Head and Neck Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Head and Neck Cancer Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Erbitux chemotherapy
- Erbitux + radiation chemotherapy
- Ethyol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + cisplatin chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Head and Neck Cancer articles...
Helpful Head and Neck Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
My first meeting with Bill was on Monday, January 10th at the Cancer Care Center just west of the Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon. While shaving I smiled with anticipation. I finally had a project, something I believed was important not only to help build up the body of Christ but also with the expectation of renewing a relationship with an old friend.
Bill pulled into my driveway…
Recent Head and Neck Cancer Discussions
Head and Neck Cancer Groups
Head and Neck Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.