Treating Head and Neck Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Head and Neck Cancer Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Erbitux chemotherapy
- Erbitux + radiation chemotherapy
- Ethyol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + cisplatin chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Head and Neck Cancer articles...
Helpful Head and Neck Cancer Links
Leon Ned Nedbalek
Hi, I’m Ned. I’ve been living with lung cancer since 2006.
As practically any oncologist will tell you, preventing excessive weight loss is critically important for someone on chemo. Maintaining a balanced diet is nice, but getting those calories in needs to be the primary goal. And that means more calories than before, because the cancer causes various changes in the body which in turn cause calories to be burned faster than usual.
You may have he…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Head and Neck Cancer Discussions
Head and Neck Cancer Groups
Head and Neck Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Acai for Health
Acai berries contain antioxidants and proanthocyanidins, which work to keep your cells healthy by preventing the oxidative damage linked to aging and disease.