Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Articles
- General Information About Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Stages of Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Recurrent Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- To Learn More About Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- more Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer articles...
Helpful Lip and Oral Cavity Links
Recent Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Discussions
If you’ve read the posts above this one, you’ll see a reply from me from November of 2018. It’s currently May 2019 and I continue in remission. I’m just a year younger than you and was diagnosed with the same cancer in 2016, HPV related squamous cell carcinoma located in my right-hand tonsil.
While the treatment (surgery, chemo, radiation) was the hardest thing I’ve ever done … Read more…
Tips & Suggestions
Grapeseed Oil for Sautés
Grapeseed oil contains healthy polyunsaturated fats, and can withstand higher cooking temperatures than most oils. It can be used for sautéing, stir-frying, and even baking.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.