Oropharyngeal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Oropharyngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Stages of Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage I and Stage II Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III and Stage IV Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic and Recurrent Oropharyngeal Cancer
- To Learn More About Oropharyngeal Cancer
- more Oropharyngeal Cancer articles...
Helpful Oropharyngeal Links
Recent Oropharyngeal Cancer Discussions
In occupational therapy I learned how to massage lymph nodes to help them drain. I had thirty lymph nodes removed on the right side of my throat and my tonsils removed. The front of my throat would swell with fluid. I also got a elastic mask to sleep in to suppres… Read more…
Oropharyngeal Cancer Groups
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
Oropharyngeal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.