Oropharyngeal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Oropharyngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Stages of Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Recurrent Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- To Learn More About Oropharyngeal Cancer
- more Oropharyngeal Cancer articles...
Helpful Oropharyngeal Links
Recent Oropharyngeal Cancer Discussions
In occupational therapy I learned how to massage lymph nodes to help them drain. I had thirty lymph nodes removed on the right side of my throat and my tonsils removed. The front of my throat would swell with fluid. I also got a elastic mask to sleep in to suppres… Read more…
Tips & Suggestions
Broccoli Protects Against Inflammation
A compound in broccoli that may fight cancer cells also blocks an enzyme that triggers inflammation and joint pain, which may help arthritis sufferers.
Oropharyngeal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.