Navigating Care Library Resources
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Articles
- General Information About Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stages of Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment of Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment of Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- Treatment of Burkitt Lymphoma
- Treatment of Recurrent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma During Pregnancy
- To Learn More About Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- more Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma articles...
Helpful Non-Hodgkin's Links
I’m Jami, and I am a cancer supporter
When I was 16 I lost my mother to ovarian cancer. I witnessed first hand her journey from diagnosis to “almost” remission to back to the battle – and finally her last breath. I can’t say that I know how she felt – ever. I only know what she said and how she acted when I was with her. It was hard not knowing how she was feeling. I found out many years later from my dad that she was often …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Discussions
R + CHOP chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin Lymphoma cancer: What side effects did you experience and how you did you manage them?
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Groups
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.