Understanding Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Breast Cancer
- Treatment Options for Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
I’m Beth, and I’m going through treatment for Breast Cancer.
This is a summary of the chemo treatment I survived. I have never experienced anything like this. Radiation, and even surgery, was a breeze in comparison:
6 treatments, one every 21 days:
- for each treatment, Brad and I were there 2.5 to 4 hours (always had the bloodwork and meeting with the doctor a day or 2 before treatment)
- #2 was delayed due to low white blood counts. I also …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Cauliflower and Breast Cancer
A diet high in broccoli and cauliflower may protect against breast cancer by reducing specific estrogen metabolites known to promote breast tumor growth.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!