Understanding Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early, Localized, or Operable Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
Beth L. Gainer
When it comes to your own medical care, you call the shots.
When you go to the doctor, does your panic spike?
Mine does. I have flashbacks and am scared of a recurrence. This is the demon that I must grapple with.
I don’t know if it’s possible to overcome fears entirely. However, with a support system in place, one can keep fears a little more at bay.
It’s normal to have these fears, especially when you have an ache or pain. If you can manage …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Broccoli and Sulforaphanes
Broccoli is loaded with sulforaphanes, which may not only help prevent cancer from developing but may also help treat existing cancers.