Understanding Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early, Localized, or Operable Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
I’m Lonnie Tuttle-Williams, and I’m a cancer survivor
That may sound like a funny title, and you are probably saying to yourself, “Eww! Of course I remember to brush my teeth!”
The reason for my post is that while I was undergoing chemotherapy, and fighting for a life that was likely to be cut way too short, taking care of my teeth was the last thing on my mind. And, apparently, it also wasn’t a concern of my doctors.
While I was going thro…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
The first phase of treatment (4 rounds delivered every other week) was a little rough – hair loss, loss of appetite, nausea, pain, ut there are meds to use to help nip unpleasant side effects.
Do not be afraid. Many, many people have walked this path before you. You… Read more…
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Spinach Fights Cancer
Numerous laboratory studies point to an anti-tumor effect of spinach, due to bioactive glycolipid compounds.