Monitoring Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early, Localized, or Operable Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
Our son, Michael and their son, Daniel were becoming good buds. I warned Karen, that by this time, Michael and Daniel had probably tied up their Sunday school teacher with jump ropes and were filling their faces with animal crackers and apple juice confiscated from the snack cabinet. I volunteered to run over, grab our little munchkin, and meet her and our girls at our car. So I no… Read more…Read more member experiences…
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!